Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wooden letter coasters

While I was digging out my stuff, I found scrabble wooden letters leftover from my wedding prep year ago. So I found good stuff from Pinterest and no harm to try some of DIYs.


What I did was assembled the wooden letters with super glue. You can do whatever size you want as long as you got enough letters. Duhh.

I glued a hard plastic to make it stable. Get them sprayed with clear spray paint to make them waterproof and more sturdy.

So there you go.

Did I ever mention I love typography?

Yep. One of them. And Im totally ready for next projects on the list.

Ahhhh canvas canvas canvas. Ahhhh.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment