Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Some things, some things

Theres nothing much to say except of drowning in exhaustion. Whatever.

I happened to scored couple of flight tickets in March. Nice one. But obviously its from AirAsia. Huhu.

Been busy too planning our holiday in mid January next year. So.. I was hoping to get back on my happy feet after all those travelling.

But that will be another months or so. And I have to bear with all this. Bearing this burden is like killing myself. Urghhh.

Anyway managed to complete this after some things, some things.

Congratulation to the couple :)

This whole wedding stuff reminded me on my wedding. Auwwwww sho shweeeettttt.











After your weddings end you can even frame it.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment