Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Get on the move



This guy approached me long long time ago. And I had difficulties in doing his request but he begged me to the signage, which I thought as a favor since I've already accepted the order and had to reject due to unforeseen circumstances.

Its so hard to get me going. Quilling is my passion. But lately it became a burden. Maybe because of the ofice hiatus and all I couldn't let myself in the picture of enjoying myself with quilling. Deep down I feel blessed with the gift. It keeps my life colorful. Wonderful. Satisfied. Content.

Im hoping for a better me. Urghhh. Blerghhhhh.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment