Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My first photo album

A long lost primary ex schoolmate
message me on facebook since last year. I never done a design for photo album. I am welcoming whatever ideas my potential customer suggesting to me. Its just sometimes, I dont want to use my brain to think complexly. I mean, who doesnt?

But this is like a challenge to me and I know its no harm for me to try.











I managed to get it done and it looks nice. At least for me. Haha

I applied new techniques for the flowers. I think I love it.

Details of the album :
Size : 31.7 x 31.5cm
- containing 20 black self adhesive sheets with black hard cover.
- center cut out on front cover.
- comes with box.

Let me know if you are interested.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment