Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Monday, May 21, 2012

Time killer.

Most of the time of a day I spend at work. Boooooring.

On weekends, I spend the time entertaining myself. Ehem. And most of the money spend on weekends. Urghhh.

Ok ok. Now we talk about after work. Feel like eating, I eat. Feeling like talking, I talk. Feeling like reading, I read. Feeling like watching TV, I watch. Feeling like surfing the net, I surf.

Feeling like quilling, I quill :D

So I quill.



If I dont feel like continuing where I have left, staring is the best thing to do.

So I stare.

I stare again tonight.

Because I feel like I dont want to quill tonight.

Maybe tommorrow. Maybe.....

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment