Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Sunday, May 1, 2011

on for June

I was so busy since 'its about time' thingy.

So I've decided to slow down. I mean, I have to get use of new environment. And at least, I'm still happy :D

There's nothing new to me living away from home, but the fact that I almost dont have time for myself after work, do kills me. Arghh!! It's not that I work very late and all but it's just part of the 'hormonal' change. Haha

Anyway, I'm up to something for June. I think it's big. I thought it was. And last night, I think back again, IT IS BIG.

I am very pleased and honored to be chosen as one of the eheemmmm for my friend's big day. It's nothing, really. But, I was super excited to search for ideas and all and come up with something and told her about it *crossing fingers that she will love my idea* and SHE LOVES MY IDEA. Superr!

Ohhhh I can't really wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment